Sunday 11 December 2011

The DIY Dip-Dye.

Photobucket

The Dip Dye

I originally just used Live colour's XXL max blonde on about 4 inches of the tips of my hair and was so happy with the sort of bronzed (not ginger) colour I was left with. I was happily prancing around with my neutral dip dye for about a month. BUT, I had orange and pink hair dye floating around so i got bored and put it in. 

I very creatively used a toothbrush, to cover the bleached tips all over with the orange dye first and then put the pink dye at the very tips and left it in for just over 20 mins and washed it out. However, because I put the pink on before I had washed out the orange dye, the colours mixed and produced a red-orange flame inferno! Which i like better than the my little pony style colour I was imagining before. What d'yall think?

Gotye- someone I used to know

7 comments:

  1. THANK'S FOR THE COMMENT BABY ;))))

    NICE BLOG,NICE HEADER ;)))


    MUCH LOVE FROM ITALY
    Maria Onorio
    www.thelastillusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like it! i usually don't like dyed tips, so it's a miracle that i actually really like this.

    plus from what i can see, i like what you're wearing ;-)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. it look really hot! i wish i'd be brave enough to finally dye my hair! i wanted to do it in such a long time...//dariadaria

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dip-dye looks fabulous, I adore the intensity of the colours <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks fab! Thanks for the little tips as well. Hoping to dye the tips of my hair red soon.

    You have a new follower :)


    Drop my by blog when you get a chance

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair!

    www.beilovebei.com

    ReplyDelete